Convert IP to decimal online
This online service converts IP addresses to decimal numbers.
The decimal form of an IP address is a large integer without division into octets, that is, without periods in the record.
To convert from normal form to decimal number, you must follow the algorithm:
1. The number from the first octet (leftmost) must be multiplied by 16777216 (256^3).
2. The number from the second octet must be multiplied by 65536 (256^2).
3. The number from the third octet must be multiplied by 256.
4. It is necessary to add up all the received numbers, as well as the fourth octet (formally, the fourth octet must be multiplied by 256^0, that is, by one).
- IP calculators (information about Linux utilities and a complete list of online IP calculators)
- Introduction to IPv6 Addresses: How to Use and How to Explore the Network
- How to find out local IP addresses of ISP
- How to find out the Autonomous system on the IP and how to find out all the Autonomous System IPs